Web Design

Given the role that the internet plays in our lives, the ability to build a Website seems like it should be as important as learning to read or write. Web design is one of the most important skills one should acquire.

While the exact number of websites keeps changing every second, there are well over 1 billion sites on the World Wide Web (1,169,621,187 according to Netcraft’s Web Server March 2022) 17% (200,674,854) of all websites are active while the remaining 83% are inactive. The first quarter of 2022 closed with 350.5 million domain name registrations across all top-level domains.  Learning Web design is a great investment, enroll now.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *